COVID-19 Health Procedures
|The recent health situation has been an eye opening experience to the potential risks we all face in our daily lives. As a result, we’ve been following the news, and the recommendations as most of you have. Additionally, we decided to stay ahead of the announcements. Every step of the way, we enacted protective measures before they were recommended or required. These health procedures are intended to keep our staff and guests safe and healthy.|
- Our production team takes forehead temperatures using an IR thermometer at the beginning of their shift. Temperatures are recorded and signed off on.
- All staff wear masks that cover the mouth and nose while working or inside the building
- Sinks have WHO hand washing instructions present.
- All staff have been advised of the potential health concerns and that accrued paid sick time should be used if needed.
- Only 1 customer or group of customers is allowed inside at a time. This is to encourage social distancing.
- Handles, devices, and surfaces are disinfected and cleaned after each customer.
- We are offering free delivery on orders over $25 to encourage customers to stay home.