Since opening our doors back in 2012, Portland Juice Co. has been supporting local businesses and non-profit community organizations. We are always looking for ways to share our love of juice, and our appreciation for those seeking wellness in life. Over the years, we have partnered with many local organizations to promote healthy activities for people of all ages. In addition, we offer educational events and opportunities to learn about the nutritional benefits of juicing.
CAUSES WE RALLY FOR
As a business we honor the core value of helping to build a healthier society by making the best, most nutritious, and healthiest juices and foods. Our priorities center around sustainability, local organic farming, nutritional education, and both physical and mental wellness. Oregon’s popularity in recent years resulted not only in a wonderful growth in our community, but also in new non-profit organizations and the needs that bring them about. We strive to create the largest impact possible with the donations we make. As holders of a unique food processing license that allows us to sell unpasteurized juices, we are unfortunately unable to donate any of the juices.
WE CANNOT CONTRIBUTE TO
- Any organization without proper 501(c)(3) status.
- Organizations who request in-kind donations without a 60 day notice of event.
- Requests from private or public schools.
- Any private or individual foundations.
- Religious organizations or activities.
- Research programs.
- Any sports team or individual athletes.
- Any political institution or campaign.
- Film productions.
- Any networking events such as conferences or convention meetings.
- Any organizations currently funding communities outside of the state of Oregon. We would like to support our local communities, at the moment.
GRANT REQUEST PROCESS
Our company awards funding to accountable 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations that make a significant impact within Portland metro area. Grant requests close on October 31 the previous year.